ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Equip Master of Divinity is intended to prepare students for professional work in Christian ministry within local churches as well as para-church organizations. This degree provides an in-depth knowledge of biblical leadership principles and methods, and an in-depth study of Scripture, Biblical Languages, Biblical Studies and Christian Theology.
Students who complete one or two years of this programme will be eligible to receive a Graduate Diploma in Theology (GradDipTh) or Master of Christian Studies (MCS), respectively. Studying and passing Greek is not necessary for these awards.
- An academic degree in any subject
- Pass with credit BT111 Bible Overview and BT121 Promise to Fulfilment courses from our Certificate programme
- Recommendation from local church to pursue in-depth theological study
- High competency in written English. Training in reading and writing academic English will be provided during the first semester. Equip may require students not demonstrating sufficient English ability to pause their studies or transfer to our diploma course until they reach the necessary standard.
- Full-time / part-time
- Taught classes (On-site / Online)
- Intensive classes
- Ministry placement
Students may apply to join the Diploma programme at any time and begin with the Certificate courses which run on three terms every year.
|Semester 1||January – May|
|Semester 2||June – October|
Application closes on the 15 October prior to the intended year of commencement of studies.
Recommended to discuss with the academic office in advance prior to the application closing date.
Students are assessed through regular course work, practical tasks where applicable, written assignments and examinations.
FEES FOR 2023
|Full-time||RM 2,800 per semester|
|Part-time||RM 1,500 per semester|
Fees are inclusive of Student Union Fees and Library membership.
Scholarships may be available for those who are unable to raise support.
* First year course for part-time students who will take two years to complete each full-time year
** Recommended for MCS students
*** Not required for MCS students