This module is designed to help students interpret the Bible and so is particularly useful for those who are involved in any teaching ministry.
1. Biblical Theology
2. Jesus and the Old Testament
3. Abraham and the Children of Promise 1
4. Abraham and the Children of Promise 2
5. Exodus and God's Redemption 1
6. Exodus and God's Redemption 2
7. The King of God's Kingdom
8. The Covenant of Grace
9. The Gospel for the Nations
10. The Eternal Inheritance
* Prerequisite: Please complete the foundational Bible Overview course before registering for this one.
We encourage ITC level students who have already done 'Promise To Fulfillment' to do 'ThC: Doctrine 3'.
Term 2, 2019
Begins: 1 June 2019
Ends: 31 Aug 2019
Deadline: 1 June 2019
Exam Period: 17 - 31 Aug 2019
1) G. Goldsworthy, According to Plan, (Leicester: Inter-Varsity Press, 1991)
2) G. Goldsworthy, The Goldsworthy Trilogy, (Gospel and Kingdom), (Cumbria: Paternoster Press, 2000)
3) G. Goldsworthy, Preaching the Whole Bible as Christian Scripture, (Leicester: Inter-Varsity Press, 2000)
4) Reading the Bible Today series of commentaries (Aquila Press);
5) The Bible Speaks Today series of commentaries (IVP);
6) The Tyndale Old Testament and New Testament commentaries (IVP).
7) New Dictionary of Biblical Theology, (Leicester: Inter-Varsity Press, 2000)
Plan ahead with the list of upcoming term courses.