Romans opens up the central truths of the gospel. This book has changed many lives. Some of these lives have changed history. A detailed walk through the book of Romans in this module.
1. The background of the letter
2. Why we need the gospel
3. How God meets our need
4. The fruit of justification
5. The Christian and sin
6. The Christian and God’s law
7. Life in the Spirit
8. The problem of Israel’s unbelief
9. Jews and Gentiles in the plan of God
10. Love in action
* Prerequisite: Please complete the foundational Bible Overview course before registering for this one.
Term 2, 2018
Begins: 4 July 2018
Ends: 5 September 2018
Time: 8.00pm to 10.00pm
Plan ahead with the list of upcoming term courses.